This is somewhat trickier method to have Stock V2 ROM for Micromax A110. This will increase your internal memory as well but you have to be careful for this method as you are doing this method at your own risk and if you don’t want to do this method and want easier one then you have to click this link.
- Stock ROM V2
- A Flash Tool.
- A Windows Computer
- A Micromax A110 Device.
- Install Drivers for Your Phone (You can use Micromax Drivers for that purpose.) OR You can use pdanet (It is the app for installing driver.)
- Extract Rom V2 in a folder in your PC.
- Open SP flash Tool after extracting in your PC. (Will be included in the V2 ROM.)
- Open SP tool and then click on Scatter Loading option so that the program will for the Scatter loading file for your phone.
- For locating Scatter loading file you have to go to the folder where you have extracted V2 ROM and then to the folder named S9081_MP_F4_B1_IN_MMX_0.16__flasher_user and select the file named MT6577_Android_scatter_emmc which is the scatter file.
- Switch off your phone and make sure it is switched off.
- Then move on to the Flash Tool on your PC, go to Option and enable USB Mode by Clicking on it.
- After enabling it go to Options again and go to DA Download All then under it click on Speed and click High Speed.
- Go to the Firmware > Upgrade option you will find Download option click on it then Flash tool will look for your phone.
- After performing upper step connect your phone to your PC. The Flash Tool will start the flashing of your phone and this process can be seen by a yellow progress bar present at the bottom of the Flash Tool.
(Note: Don’t disconnect your phone or interrupt in the middle of the process otherwise your phone will be brick permanently. Ensure everything before the process of flashing your phone.)
- Green ring will be displayed when the process will be completed as shown above.
- Disconnect your phone and you will find you have an upgrade to V2.
If any Red Ring appears then contact us for the purpose this is some kind of warning.
If you have rooted your phone earlier then you have root it again. This process will increase your internal memory and definitely solve all other problem including Wi-Fi tethering.