The popular third-party Twitter client, ‘Carbon for Twitter’ has been updated to a new version 2.0 which brings some notable feature updates to the app. It also brings a new design to the app, which includes updates to the timeline design, a Quick Timeline Feature, clickable images or videos in the timeline and lots of other updates.
What’s new Features:
Additions, Fixes & Changes, v.2.0.7
– A brand new visual Style
– New Timeline design
– Images/Vides and Avatars are now clickable on Timeline
– Timeline Quick Actions
– New Quick Timeline
– Chaos Menu on Home Screen
– Fixed large Photo upload bug
– Vine videos are now fullscreen and loop.
– Added Don’t Disturb Mode
– Oxide Mode for Gray Scale Timeline experience
– Added Avatar uploader
– New Conversation style on Tweet Screen.
– Lots of other bug fixes and general enhancements…