The popular third-party Twitter client, ‘Carbon for Twitter’ has been updated to a new version 2.0 which brings some notable feature updates to the app. It also brings a new design to the app, which includes updates to the timeline design, a Quick Timeline Feature, clickable images or videos in the timeline and lots of other updates.
The new Quick Timeline feature is very helpful in this version, which when set will bring all the recent updates with a single swipe from the right edge of the screen. It also features the new full-screen mode which looks very similar to Google’s Immersive mode.
What’s new Features:
Additions, Fixes & Changes, v.2.0.7
- A brand new visual Style
- New Timeline design
- Images/Vides and Avatars are now clickable on Timeline
- Timeline Quick Actions
- New Quick Timeline
- Chaos Menu on Home Screen
- Fixed large Photo upload bug
- Vine videos are now fullscreen and loop.
- Added Don’t Disturb Mode
- Oxide Mode for Gray Scale Timeline experience
- Added Avatar uploader
- New Conversation style on Tweet Screen.
- Lots of other bug fixes and general enhancements…