Few days back we shared a review on most popular Micromax A110, on which we got many positive and negative views from it’s users all over the world. Now we thought take the review of, much popular Micromax Funbook, which is the name at top of budget tablet lists.
Let’s start the review of Micromax Funbook. Firstly when we got this device in our hand, then we were disappointed with it as it was coming without any Bluetooth connectivity and there is no SIM slot also. These 2 things are featured disadvantage of this tablet. Anyways check the below list of Advantages and disadvantages of Funbook:
Positive points of Micromax Funbook
- First thing the price is very good.
- Comes with Android 4 ICS Operating System which looks good and smooth to operate
- The touch interface is very good and Screen brightness is also upto mark.
- Their are many lots of High graphics games, which runs easily on this tab, but with some system hangup.
- YouTube Video streaming is very good.
- The loud speaker of this tab is good, not so loud too. But it sounds good.
- Good point of having mini-USB port.
- Comes with HDMI port that helps you connect your tab to the television or monitors
Negative Points of Micromax Funbook
- The battery life of this tablet is very poor. You need to charge it within couple of hours.
- When you will run in application then there is mostly the chance you will get an error displaying “Application has stopped working” and it will close that app.
- The tablet lacks SIM slot, so to browse Internet you have to connect any USB Modem or Data Connection with WiFi.
- If you are charging this tab, then the touch Interface will not work properly, which means you can’t do anything properly while charging this tablet.
- Due to low RAM, if you are browsing Internet then it results into System hangup which is very bad experience.
Overall the tab is good at this price tag. You can buy it, but you should take care of the above points. So, are you having any Micromax Funbook tab or willing to buy it, Don’t forget to share your views below.Date posted: December 30, 2012