This is the Guide meant for The Android 2.2 and Karbonn A1+ users. Karbonn A1+ was released few days before and was good enough that everyone seen it for buying but some of them refused due to the fact that it lags 3G which is important as per you own android. But it is also true that it is best fitted for its price.
If you are new one to perform rooting and don’t know about Rooting then read our previous post About introduction to Rooting.
Let’s Now move on:
Note: Any damage to your phone occurred during or after by following this guide then we will not be responsible.
- Karbonn A1+ Smartphone.
- An internet connection for downloading Tools.
(These are the step for both Android 2.2 and Karbonn A1+ users.)
- The first thing you have to do is to Enable USB Debugging thus you can do that by opening Settings> then going to applications,>then development and finally clicking on USB Debugging. But this is not in the guide it is just for the security measures if any problem occurred during performing further steps.
- After doing above stuff download Z4root apk from here.
- Copy the downloaded file to your SD Card.
- Install this application that you have copied in SD Card.
- Optional: If any option saying that “you must allow installation from non-market sources” may occur in that case: Go to settings and enable Unknown Sources.
- Open the application and click on permanent root.
- Then After a Reboot you can do as you want with your Rooted A1+.
If any problem contact us. Don’t forget to comment on us by the section given below.