How to Fix Google Play Store No Connection Retry Error Message
If you are using an Android device, then you might be familiar with a common error message which shows up on Google PlayStore app, “No connection – Retry” when there is any connection problem. But sometimes when the internet is working fine, then also it is showing same error. Many users are complaining about this issue. If you are also having problem with this error, and searching for the tips to fix it ? Then here is something helpful for you.
Below we are adding few of different solutions, which will help you to get rid of this problem. Just follow any of them which you like and which will make everything OK on your phone or tablet.
- Clear the Google Play Store Cache: Most of the times this solution works. Most of the apps on your Android device stores some cache data on your device, which could be the reason for the issue for No connection – Retry” error message. You can just:
- Go to Settings > Apps.
- Scroll to All apps and then scroll down to “Google Play Store” app.
- Open the app details and tap on the “Force stop” button.
- Then, tap on the “Clear cache” button.
- Now start the Google Play Store app and it should now work fine.
- Date and Time of your Device: Most of the users are saying that, if your date and time are not correctly set, you will again the “No connection – Retry” error message. So, it will be good to check and correct the date and time of your device.
- Force re-install Google Play Store app. Other solution is that you can uninstall all the app updates on your phone and re-install the Google Play Store APK again to see if that would work for you.
- If nothing works then it will be good to Factory reset your Android Device. Be sure to take a backup of your phone, before doing a Factory Reset.
So, is this was helpful ? Do tell us your views by leaving your comments below.