How to Fix Windows 8 Store, Metro Apps problems in Windows 8
There are many Windows 8 users who are facing different-different problems related to Windows Store or Metro Applications installed in their Windows 8 Machine. There are many common problems which are faced by many persons like, Windows Store or apps can’t open, Windows Store or app crashes, Images, logos are not shown while using apps and App is unable to connect to Internet. Most of the users says that these kind of problems are fixed automatically upon a computer restart but someone says it is not.
To fix all that issues, Microsoft released a new Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter. Developed to fix all known problems which users face while using various metro apps downloaded from Windows Store. Below are some of the things which it automatically detects, when you launch it:
- Protected audio is turned off
- Some security settings are missing or have been changed
- Service registration is missing or corrupt
- Microsoft account required
- Your system administrator has turned off some settings
- Display resolution is too low
- You are not connected to the Internet
- User Account Control has been disabled
It will be very helpful for you to solve all the problems related to Windows Store. You should give it a try onetime and share your comments below.