Best freeware for editing Windows 7 and Windows 8 taskbar : 7+ Taskbar Tweaker
If you are Windows lover, then it is well know that, you would be probably aware of the new Windows 7 and Windows 8 taskbar, which is totally different from their olders. This new Taskbar is also well known as “SuperBar“, which provide very great features, such a options to pin items to Taskbar, Jump-lists, etc. But there are many among us, who doesn’t like this new features, if you are among those who want to tweak their Windows taskbar, then here is great tool for you.
We are talking about “7+ Taskbar tweaker”, which works as a best freeware tool for customizing the Windows 7 and Windows 8 taskbar. Below are some of the features which you will get in this great tool.
- You can Disable the thumbnail view
- Configure labeling/grouping/combining per Application ID.
- Reorder items within a tab group (drag’n’drop).
- Close/minimize/etc. multiple windows at once.
- Change Application ID of windows (that is, grouping whatever windows you want).
- You can open it from the tweaker main window, from it’s tray menu, or optionally by double/middle clicking the empty space of the taskbar.
You can download it from here..