If you are owner of any Android device, then you would be well known about the different security features of it. Among all the different ways to password protect your Android phone, the popular one which comes with every Android device is the Lock Screen Pattern, Pin or Password. But what to do when you had forgotten the passwords or pin of your Android Lock Screen. Don’t worry there are many methods to recover or reset the Forgotten password. Read below:
Unlock device via Email ( No Internet Connection)
- Continue to enter the unlock pattern or password or pin five times. Now after that it will ask you to wait for 30 seconds.
- Now after 30 seconds you will seen an option for “Forgot Password” which is present at bottom right side of the screen.
- Tap on that option.
- Now it will ask you to write the email ID and password.
- Just input the Email ID and password which you first used to register or activate your Android device. If you had written the correct Email and Password which is associated with your current Android device then after this step you will be taken to input the new Pattern or Password.
- Just input that and you are done.
Factory Reset the Device
- This is the method which you can use, If you had forgotten your Google Account password on your Android device. Please be aware that “Factory Reset” will delete all your Apps and Settings.
- Switch off the phone
- Now Switch on it in Recover mode. There are different options for different devices to enable the Recovery mode. So, it will be good if you search on Internet to know how to reboot into recovery mode in your device. In our phone it was (Volume Up+ Volume Down+Power Button )
- Now after you enter into the recovery mode select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.
- After sometime it will automatically reboot your device.
If you are facing any problem, then you can share your comments below.