If you have seen any of Iron Man movie, then it is well known fact that you definitely know about “Jarvis”, which is super advance computer made by Tony Stark. In the movie, Jarvis talks like a common man and do anything which Tony Start wants. But in real life, it will take some more years to achieve Jarvis, but the creator of Iron Man, ‘Marvel’ is having something special for it’s fans.
On September 10, Marvel is going to launch a new Mobile phone app called as Jarvis, which will allow users to control their Blu-ray of Marvel’s Iron Man 3 and much more things from their smartphones. Users will be easily able to setup Jarvis on their phone and after setting up, they will get access to interactive Armor Gallery, gain access to exclusive content as well as be able to control the Blu-ray menus with either a digital remote or simply by using your voice.
Features of Jarvis
- Like Tony Stark, users can engage JARVIS through voice-activated commands
- Receive messages from JARVIS, download ringtones, post to Facebook and more
- Check time, local weather as well as set alarms through the integrated Clock mode
- Initiate media delivered in messages, including video, audio, image, ringtone or website
- Install unique ringtones
- Unlock 42 unique Iron Man suits (plus additional “Ghost” file)
- When connected to the same network as the Blu-ray player, JARVIS will function as the Blu-ray remote control, or the user can simply “say what you see” and the app will do the rest.
Update: Currently it is only available for iPhone and iPad users.