How to Install Official Jelly Bean update on Micromax A110
Last updated on March 14th, 2013 By Ashish
Methods to upgrade Micromax A116
Taking it to customer center
- It is not so pleasant step, and you’ll have to take it to the center and then you process.
- The only task you’d to perform is that, take it to your nearest Micromax service center ask for the update of your phone.
Flashing ROM by SP Flash Tools
- If you are unrooted and want to maintain it, just this process is perfect for you.
- Download the Jelly Bean update from here or here.
- And use the Flash Tool Method to do so.
Flashing it using CWM recovery
- If your device is urooted, root it.
- Flash CWM recovery if you haven’t already.
- Download clockworkmod flashable zip.
- Switch off your phone and keep pressing the both volume keys simultaneously till the screen glows and boot it into CWM recovery.
- Select the option, “Install zip from sd card option” and locate the zip file you’ve downloaded.
- After all the process done, do a factory reset and clear dalvik cache by following advanced option in CWM recovery, reboot your phone and it’s done.
Don’t forget to leave your comments below.