Samsung India introduces myServices, get details here!
Samsung India took wraps of its new set of contents offering of mobile devices in India at the launch of Galaxy Grand. The contents pre-installed to the device are dubbed as My Services.
According to a press release issued by the Samsung, My Service bouquet apps like myMovies, myMobileTV, myStation, myReader and myEducation. You can get details of it:
- myMovies: It includes movies (about 2000), trailers, previews etc.
- myMusic: It includes over 3,00,000 Bollywood, English songs powered by Hungama.
- myEducation: Content from 1 to 12th class CBSE curriculum; 10,000 educational videos, 1200 text books and more.
- myStation: It offers live-streaming of contents, events and other live performance.
- myMobileTV: It allows to access to 100 live TV channels.
- myReader: It allows you to access to digital newspapers, magazines and e-books.
From the press release:
‘My Services’ includes a bouquet of services like myMovies, myMusic , myMobileTV , myStation ,myReader and myEducation which allows them to enjoy and personalize their device. While myMovies gives users access to thousands of Indian movies, trailers and film songs, myMusic allows them to download and listen to English and Bollywood numbers from a song collection that totals more than 250,000. myReader allows Galaxy Grand users to access Indian newspapers, magazines, over 30,000 books and for the first time, even audio books. MyMobileTV allows consumers to watch 100+ Live TV channels on the device while myStation gives them an opportunity to watch Live Concerts and performances on their device.